2019 Ford F550 Rechassis BLS Unit
2017 Ford F550 with Horton Box and liquid spring suspension. BLS Unit
Eng. #4 was delivered in 1956 and served the Department into the mid 1980's. For almost twenty years #4 was the first run apparatus during the warmer months. Eng. #4 was sold to collector Robert Romig of Wilmington and was last reported to be in to Rocky Mountains of Colorado and still be used for weddings and other events.
Purchased from a Fire Dept. in Connecticut the 1987 Tower was rehabbed by Pierce and placed in service in 2003 and was used until 2006 when the current Tower went into service.
Tractor Trailer Tanker retired in 1994
1924 Ahrens Fox
Was only in service for less than four years. The department became frustrated with service problems and the town allowed the Department to sell it and purchase the 1956 American LaFrance that served Laurel for almost 30 years.
2006 F350 Super Duty Crew Cab 225 Gallon Water Tank 8 Gallon Foam Tank
2008 Chevrolet suburban custom cabinetry and Command board was done by Will Dryden of Morean's Fire Equipment. Roger's Signs provided the lettering and graphics. The vehicle has a full LED lighting package, with custom installations. It also is equipped with a Power call siren and dual radios for ease of fire ground operations. This vehicle carries an AED, SCBA, and other miscellaneous Fire/EMS equipment. This unit was placed into service on June 1, 2008 and will respond on all Fire/Rescue Emergencies in the Laurel Fire District
1988 Pierce / GMC